Call Melissa for a free 15 minute consultation to discuss if the services provided will work for your situation.
Special Education Group Coaching
Join Melissa in a private facebook group and receive advice and support to help aid you in your child’s special education journey. Whether you are new to the special education process and are just learning about IEP’s/504s or you’re further along in your journey with an existing IEP/504 already in place… I am here to support you.
Membership will provide: Access to monthly coffee talks (mini trainings) given on special education topics and the ability to ask Melissa (IEP Coach/Special Needs Advocates) your special education questions.
Join Melissa and other parents for a cup of coffee and discuss IEP tips. Together you will review worksheets geared towards assisting families with their IEP development. Topics vary per session. Sessions last 45-75 minutes and cost $10/person.
The in depth coaching session you’ve been looking for! Melissa discusses with you, one-on-one, your child’s existing or new IEP and she will walk you through the entire process beginning to end. She will work with your family to create and develop recommendations based on your child’s strengths. Together you will analyze current data provided by your child’s IEP team and forecast the goals required to help your child advance. The session costs $65/hour for 3 hours. Less detailed reviews are available based on your needs.
Melissa is available to present workshops on IEPs at your event. Please contact for details.
- Parents who need help advocating for their child with special needs
- Parents who need help understanding the IEP process
- Parents who are unsure of what questions to ask during an IEP meeting
- Parents who need help accessing the services their child needs in the school setting
- Parents wanting changes in their child’s education or IEP
- Parents who are feeling unheard or frustrated with their child’s education team
- Parents who feel their child is not making progress
- Parents who need action items to help them improve their child’s IEP
- Organizations who work cooperatively with special needs families who want to bring value to their special needs families
Disclaimer: Melissa is not a lawyer and therefore cannot give legal advice. All recommendations given are advisory in nature and any actions taken based on these recommendations are at the parents sole discretion.